Why do distressing energies trouble seekers undertaking samashti sadhana?
Sanatan Sanstha has undertaken the social mission of propagating Righteousness (Dharma) in society. As majority of seekers of Sanatan Sanstha strive for the sake of society (samashṭi), presently many of them are tormented by distressing energies. The reason for this is as follows: Distressing energies generally do not trouble those undertaking individual spiritual practice because those energies are not bothered if a few individuals undertake spiritual practice and attain the Final Liberation (Moksha). However spiritual practice done for the sake of society inspires many people in society to undertake spiritual practice. When this happens, the Sattva component in the atmosphere starts increasing and the Tama predominant distressing energies are consequently troubled by it. It is therefore that they start harassing seekers and pose obstacles in their spiritual practice for the sake of society. Click here to read more.
- 1. Examples to indicate seeker's sojourn towards God realisation
- 2. Mrs. Anjali Mukul Gadgil, Subtle section, Goa
- 3. Miss Aparna Vishnu Banavlikar, Subtle section, Goa
- 4. Miss Kavita Vasudev Rathivdekar, Subtle section, Goa
5. Miss Sushma Suresh Pednekar, Subtle section, Goa
- 5.1 Love and faith for God since childhood
- 5.2 Motivation to undertake spiritual practice
- 5.3 Spiritual emotion for God
- 5.4 Seeing God in others
- 5.5 Spiritual emotion towards the Guru
- 5.6 Gratitude towards God and seekers
- 5.7 Prayer
- 5.8 Blessings from a saint
- 5.9 Spiritual experiences
- 5.10 Offering gratitude
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.