How do women benefit from wearing sattvik ornaments?
Women’s ornaments are an invaluable gift that embellishes their beauty and dignity, but some women feel that wearing ornaments amounts to being backward and old fashioned. Some women in the name of fashion wear ornaments, but they are not made as per spiritual science and therefore are not sāttvik
The benefits gained by children and men by wearing ornaments are also available to women, such as acupressure healing, increase in restraint etc.; however women get some special benefits as well. Hence, ornaments hold extraordinary importance for women. Click here to read more.
- 1. Women’s ornaments
2. Importance and benefit of wearing ornaments by women
- 2.1 Awakening of the Raja-principle
- 2.2 Divinity in ornaments imparts dignity to the woman
- 2.3 Reduction in possibility of wanton behaviour
- 2.4 Increase in activeness
- 2.5 Protection from the lusty eyes of demonic energies
- 2.6 Awakening of the inherent Divinity present in the woman
- 2.7 Protection from the Raja-Tama dominant frequencies
- 2.8 Countering attacks from specific negative energies
- 2.9 Preventing negative energies from entering into a woman's body
- 2.10 Ornaments specifically designed for protection
- 3. The reason why the scriptures forbid widows from wearing ornaments
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.