How is Spiritual Bliss different from happiness?
Happiness is a pleasant sensation experienced by the embodied soul through the five senses, mind and/or intellect whereas Bliss is a favourable spiritual experience of the embodied soul doing spiritual practice (jivatma) or the God realised soul (Shivatma) when the functions of the five senses, mind and intellect have ceased. Click here to read more.
- 1. Definition of Happiness and unhappiness
- 2. Importance
- 3. Signs of unhappiness
- 4. Inevitability of happiness and unhappiness
- 5. Confusion due to the usage of the words happiness and Bliss with various connotations
- 6. Differences between happiness and Bliss
- 7. Bliss in relation to happiness and unhappiness
Copyright © 2009 Forum for Hindu Awakening All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form.
No picture or text may be duplicated or copied without the express
written permission of the editor of the Forum for Hindu Awakening.